Daily nasal rinsing with Kuraflo supports a healthy immune system. Recommended by ENTs as a first line treatment for colds, flu, sinusitis and allergies.
Kuraflo Nasal Rinse
Kuraflo® Nebulising+ Rinsing Solution and Kuraflo Concentrate
A sterile, hypertonic (3%), buffered saline. Kuraflo® Nebulising + Rinsing Solution can be used on its own, as a first line treatment or in conjunction with other medication prescribed to you by your doctor or pharmacist.
It can be safely used in all age groups as nebulizing liquid or for rinsing to clear sinus passages.
Indications for use include:
- Infections of lower airways (laryngitis, tracheitis, croup, bronchitis, bronchiolitis)
- Thick, sticky phlegm
- Before chest physiotherapy to improve expectoration
- Swelling and oedema of airways
- Airway irritation (inhaled dust, pollutants, smoke or pollen)
- Has equally beneficial effects on upper airway when nebulized. Alternatively used directly as nasal douche in older children and adults for nasal allergies
- Dry, crusty nasal membranes
- Sinusitis, rhinitis
- Post nasal drip
- Sinus pressure headaches
- Nasal congestion
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Nasal irritants (occupational or environmental)