Kuraflo 3% Hypertonic Nebulising Solution
3% Hypertonic Nebulising Solution, sterile and ready to use. Help thin mucus and phlegm and wash out impurities from the nose and lungs. Can be used on its own or in conjunction with prescription medication as a carrier. Use up to 4 times a day when you are sick or as prevention 1-2 times a day. Also safe for pregnant women.
Kuraflo® Nebulising Rinsing Solution and Kuraflo Concentrate
A sterile, hypertonic (3%), buffered saline. Kuraflo® Nebulising Rinsing Solution can be used on its own, as a first line treatment or in conjunction with other medication prescribed to you by your doctor or pharmacist.
It can be safely used in all age groups as nebulizing liquid or for rinsing to clear sinus passages.
Indications for use include:
- Infections of lower airways (laryngitis, tracheitis, croup, bronchitis, bronchiolitis)
- Thick, sticky phlegm
- Before chest physiotherapy to improve expectoration
- Swelling and oedema of airways
- Airway irritation (inhaled dust, pollutants, smoke or pollen)
- Has equally beneficial effects on upper airway when nebulized. Alternatively used directly as nasal douche in older children and adults for nasal allergies
- Dry, crusty nasal membranes
- Sinusitis, rhinitis
- Post nasal drip
- Sinus pressure headaches
- Nasal congestion
- Flu and cold symptoms
- Nasal irritants (occupational or environmental)