Patient Organisations / Support Groups
In partnership with
AFSA will strive to save lives, to enhance the quality of life and to reduce the cost of healthcare in South Africans suffering from allergic disorders and primary immune deficiencies.
Our Status & Mission
The foundation was established to create awareness, to advise and educate patients, to promote responsible care, to assist with advocacy and to raise funds for professional development.
What we Offer
- Allergy Professional search tool.
- Downloadable, educational leaflets & information on the website.
- Active social media pages & Allergist approved content on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Screening & approval of allergy-safe products.
- Learning Academy for Healthcare providers including live/recorded Masterclasses.
- AFSA Shop allowing patients to purchase allergy devices and products.
- AFSA bi monthly newsletter with latest allergy updates.
- Support Groups
ALLSA is the official society for medical professionals who specialise in the science and care of patients that suffer from allergic and primary immune deficiency diseases. ALLSA achieved remarkable milestones during the more than 25 years of it’s existence and believes that AFSA will serve the broader needs of allergy and clinical immunology patients.
Medical Advisory Panel
CEO & Board Directors
Professor Mike Levin
Prof André van Niekerk
Dr Ahmed Manjra
Dr Dayo Awotedu
Dr Di Hawarden
Dr Sarah Karabus
Dr Shaunagh Emanuel
Sales & Marketing
Admin & Projects
Please note the content on this website is not intended to be a substitute to a medical professional consultation