BIODERMA Atoderm Intensive Gel-Crème 200ml
Atoderm Intensive Gel-crème: Intensively anti-itching and repairing care. Ultra-soothing & ultra-nourishing.
- Soothes and reduces the urge to scratch
- Reinforces and restores lipids
- 24-hour hydration
- Immediate feeling of freshness
- Ideal for humid climates and warm seasons
Implemented by the new European dermatology recommendations in the management of atopic eczema: “”Emollient PLUS**”” category.
Light, non-sticky texture – Fast absorption allowing immediate use of clothes
HOW TO USE:
Once or twice a day. The 3.6.9 method is a new method to systemize application. It has been developed in order to indicate the right dose of Atoderm Intensive gel-crème to use, and then to create a routine and systematize application of the cream for better results in the long term and for a better observance.
- STEP 1 – Cleanse skin with Atoderm Intensive gel moussant.
- STEP 2 – Apply Atoderm Intensive gel-crème to skin.
- STEP 3 – Gently massage until absorbed. 3 pumps for a BABY: 1 pump for face, neck and chest – 1 pump for both arms and back – 1 pump for both legs. 6 pumps for a CHILD: – 1 pump for face and neck – 1 pump for chest – 1 pump for back – 1 pump for both arms – 1 pump per leg (x2). 9 pumps for an ADULT: – 1 pump for face and neck – 1 pump for chest – 1 pump for back – 1 pump per arm (x2) – 2 pumps per leg (x2).”
- AQUA / WATER / EAU
- SODIUM POLYACRYLATE
- DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE
- HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- POLYSORBATE 20
- SODIUM CITRATE
- CAPRYLIC / CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT.