Intensively anti-itching and replenishing care. Ultra-soothing & ultra-nourishing.
- Soothes and reduces the urge to scratch
- Intensely nourishes and restores lipids
- Makes the skin feel more comfortable and becomes stronger. In a lasting way
Directions for Use:
Very good tolerance – Non-oily texture
Once or twice a day. Apply to cleansed skin
The 3.6.9 method is a new method to systemize application. It has been developed in order to indicate the right dose of Atoderm Intensive Baume to use, and then to create a routine and systematize application of the cream for better results in the long term and for a better observance.
- STEP 1 – 3 pumps for a BABY: 1 pump for face, neck and chest – 1 pump for both arms and back – 1 pump for both legs.
- STEP 2 – 6 pumps for a CHILD: – 1 pump for face and neck – 1 pump for chest – 1 pump for back – 1 pump for both arms – 1 pump per leg (x2).
- STEP 3 – 9 pumps for an ADULT: – 1 pump for face and neck – 1 pump for chest – 1 pump for back – 1 pump per arm (x2) – 2 pumps per leg (x2).
If skin dryness persists, consult a healthcare professional.
- PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
- BEHENYL ALCOHOL
- SUCROSE STEARATE
- CANOLA / CANOLA OIL / HUILE DE COLZA
- HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL
- ZINC GLUCONATE
- ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- PALMITAMIDE MEA
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- DISODIUM EDTA
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE
- POLYSORBATE 60
- SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE
- CERAMIDE NP
- CERAMIDE AP
- XANTHAN GUM
- CITRIC ACID
- CERAMIDE EOP. [BI 669]
The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.”