Terms and Conditions:
Win 1 fully paid trip and registration to our Allergy Workshop in Port Elizabeth including flights and accommodation (total value R8550). 2 further winners can win free registrations to our seminar/workshop valued at R1000 each.
The promoter is: South African Allergy and Clinical Immunology Foundation – trading as Allergy Foundation of South Africa (NPC2015/249989/08) whose registered office is at Suite A3, Waverley Court, Mowbray, 7700.
The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 16 years or over except employees of Allergy Foundation of South Africa and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via:
Links on Medpages email mailer. Sign-up on website and Like Facebook Page
To win – Complete sign-up/competition entry, Like Facebook Page
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 15th August 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- A user must complete sign-up/competition entry, and Like our Facebook page to be entered in to the prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows: Win 1 fully paid trip and registration to our Allergy Workshop in Port Elizabeth including flights and accommodation (total value R8550). 2 further winners can win free registrations to our seminar/workshop valued at R1000 each.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [South African] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [South Africa].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [SA] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Allergy Foundation of South Africa and not to any other party.