Gluten, egg, nut and dairy free
Takes 30 mins
A quick and easy muffin recipe – perfect for lunchboxes.
Cinnamon has many health benefits, loaded with antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- 2 small bananas
- 1 large golden delicious apple peeled and grated
- 2/3 cup rice milk
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 30 ml cinnamon powder
- 2/3 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- Place oven on 180 degree
- Peel and mash bananas
- Combine with grated apple
- Mix milk, honey, vanilla, oil in a bowl
- Stir the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together
- Add the fruit to the wet ingredients and then add this mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Place in muffin pans
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until cooked
- Remove from tin and allow muffins to cool on rack.
Pop into lunch boxes for a healthy, yummy allergy free treat