450 g Orgran gluten free All Purpose Plain Flour,
plus extra to dust
10 g instant yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp table salt
250 ml lukewarm water
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
10 black olives, pitted and halved
5 sprigs rosemary
1 tsp sea salt flakes
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add water and lemon juice and mix well to incorporate.
- Add the oil and work it in. The dough should be slightly sticky, but not runny.
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover and allow it to prove for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200°C, then prepare a baking tray by lightly brushing with oil and flouring.
- Lightly flour your hands and shape the dough into an oblong.
- Place on the baking tray, cover and leave to double in size for 30 minutes.
- Carefully top the bread with tomatoes, olives, rosemary and sea salt.
- Bake 30–45 minutes, until golden with a crunchy crust.
Recipe compliments of Orgran website