Gluten-free choc brownies
225g good quality dark chocolate
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
3 eggs beaten
200g dark chocolate chips
200g caster sugar
150g ground almonds
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a 24cm square tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a large saucepan and stir until melted over a low heat. Set aside to cool a little.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mixing well to combine, and pour into the lined tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Serve dusted with icing sugar.